Matthew 23:1-12 (August 22)

3:37 AM 0 Comments A + a -


I love this passage. It tells us how people these days practice their faith only show off and have power. People go to church, pray the rosary, read the bible, and celebrate feasts, but did they ever carry out their faith merely just for the love of God? 
Like what the passage says "The greatest among you must be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled; but whoever humbles himself will be exalted.” is relatable not only in faith but in leadership and politics as well. To become leaders we should have a servant's heart. and we shouldn't order others around, but we should be the first ones to set an example for others. As a future entrepreneur, I think this quote is something I should live by. I shouldn't let my power get into my head and forget how to properly treat the others around me, instead I should always remember where I started and know that where I am and where I will be is not merely  because of my own doings but also with the help of the people with me and the Lord.